Yun has law degrees from Harvard Law School and the University of British Columbia, as well as a background in Psychology and Neuroscience. She has served as a Judicial Law Clerk to Madam Justice Newbury and Mr. Justice Lowry of the British Columbia Court of Appeal, and is currently working as the Court’s consultant to its Civil Rule Reform Project. Yun is also a law lecturer at Simon Fraser University.
Yun assists clients on a broad range of litigation matters, including matters relating to estate, corporate / commercial, civil, matrimonial and trade-mark disputes. Yun has acted for parties before the Supreme Court of Canada, British Columbia Supreme Court, Provincial Court and various administrative tribunals. Yun is fluent in Mandarin.
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2016)
- University of British Columbia (J.D., 2011)
- University of British Columbia (B.A. (Hons), 2008) - Governor General’s Medal
- Yun Li-Reilly, A Duty of Care for Internet Service Providers, Canadian Bar Association BarTalk (Oct, 2016)
- Yun Li-Reilly, Recruiting and Engaging Indigenous Lawyers, Canadian Bar Association BarTalk (Aug, 2016)
- Yun Li-Reilly, How can Lawyers Contribute Toward the Refugee Crisis? Canadian Bar Association BarTalk (June, 2016)
- Yun Li-Reilly, A Call for Collaborative Law in Estate Litigation, Canadian Bar Association BarTalk (Apr, 2016)
- Yun Li-Reilly, Letter regarding CBABC President and the Refugee Crisis, Canadian Bar Association BarTalk (Feb, 2016)
- Mike Wagner & Yun Li-Reilly, The Right to be Forgotten, 72(6) The Advocate 826 (2014)
- Sally Dennis and Yun Li-Reilly, The Making of Wills (Pacific Business & Law Institute: The Wills, Estates and Succession Act: Preparing for Modernization, October 29, 2013)
- Justin R. Davis, Yun Li, Catharine H. Rankin, Effects of Developmental Exposure to Ethanol on Caenorhabditis elegans, Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research, vol. 32, no. 5, 853-867, 2008
- Called to the British Columbia Bar (2012)